Saturday, December 29, 2012

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year

Over the holidays I was able to make a few gifts for friends and family. I took toiliet paper rolls and covered them in paper and put little candies inside them and folded the ends down. I finished them off by putting bows on them.




 I also made an advent calendar for the grandkids. I think it turned out really awesome. I used some Christmas paper I got for my birthday. I had fun making it and on the other side of the little boxes I decorated for Halloween.

 
 
I also made some pretty little boxes. I intend to make cards to put in them to give as gifts throughout the year. I only made a few and gave the empty boxes to a few people. I found a tutorial on Gina K. Designs to make the boxes - really easy and very cute.
 
 
 
That's all that I have for now - I have very limited space and supplies but I will try to make projects more frequently. I really enjoy it and it helps to keep me balance. I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and are looking forward to the New Year!!

1 comment:

  1. I love these boxes! Super cute too! They're great for fitting the cards with beefed-up embellishments! :)

    ~Vanessa W
    aka: baboo

    ReplyDelete