Sunday, February 10, 2013

Getting Fussy!

I have been watching a ton of videos lately all about using color and different elements, layering, dimension and different textures. My stash is limited so I've been trying to incorporate things I already have or have around the house to use on my projects. I've been having a great time doing so. I think I'm finally giving in to that nasty cold that everyone's been coming over and coughing on me, way to share germs! Anyway, I made the box below for a friend and I used some pretty butterflies that were on a page so I fussy cut them out. I have added a nice sharp pair of scissor's to my wish list!! Take a look!!


I think it turned out really great and I've been inspired to look more closely at my paper for embellishments!! Thanks for looking, hope you enjoyed it!!

1 comment:

  1. Butterflies are my favorite! Beautiful job Suzanne! It was nice to e-meet you on chat with LWP today!

    ~Vanessa W
    aka: baboo7192 :)

    ReplyDelete