Saturday, May 28, 2011

Paper Flowers

I've been playing around for a while on ways to make your own embellishments...paper flowers. I've tried lots of different ideas, some with no success at all and all that I ended up with is balls of paper and glue and everything all sticky!! Anyway, I made these and I don't think they turned out too bad, of course having the right adhesive would probably help some!! I used just about all the good adhesive I had on the Mini-Pocket Album....but soo worth it. So here's my flowers that I made - remember, comments, suggestions are always welcome!!





I think these flower's have potential, but I don't like how they hook together!! I took 1 1/2" circles and folded them in half. Then I took a Bamboo Chopstick and folded and played with the circles until they resembeled petals - they could easily be manipulated into leaves as well. I want to figure out a better way to hook them together and it may just be that I'm not using the right adhesive, but as always, suggestions are welcomed!!

Thanks, Julie for asking about these flowers!!

1 comment:

  1. These are really cute! Would love to know how you made them. I'm always looking for new ways to make flowers.

    ReplyDelete